03/23/18 6:34 PM Markets: Open
- Facebook IPO- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Avian Bird US Confirmation- Chinese Military Action Tai..- Dick Cheney Oversight- Find Jimmy Hoffa- Guantanamo Bay Closure- Lindsay Lohen Sex Video- Manned Mission To Mars- North Korea Invasion- Oil Close Above $150- Osama Bin Laden Capture- Reality Market Composite- Terror Index- US Draft Reinstatment- US Iraq Progress- US Legalization Of Weed- US Moves Against Cuba 2009- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Dick Cheney Early Exit- Dick Cheney Oversight- George Bush Approval Rating..- Reality Market Composite- US Moves Against Cuba 2009
- Will TechCrunch remain inde..- Apple Product Updates- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Windows 7 Ship Date
Democrats will control the Senate after the 2008 elections (All Stocks | | )
This stock has been paid out and is no longer active. It was paid out on 11/07/08.
Stock Description | Rules
Democrats will control the Senate after the 2008 elections
This contract will payout at $100 if the party named in the contract controls the United States Senate after the 2008 Congressional elections.
The contract will payout at $0 if the party named in the contract DOES NOT control the United States Senate after the 2008 Congressional elections.
A party will be considered in control of the Senate if they:
1. Hold 51 (or more) Senate seats
2. Hold 50 Senate seats and has the Senate vote of the Vice President of the United States in his or her role as President of the Senate.
For expiry purposes any Senate seat held by an Independent who caucuses or votes with the Democrats will be considered Independent and NOT a Democratic seat. The same rule applies to any Independent who caucuses or votes with the Republicans.
Sectors and Categories (All)
politics standard_markets (Add)