09/22/17 11:09 AM Markets: Open
- Facebook IPO- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Avian Bird US Confirmation- Chinese Military Action Tai..- Dick Cheney Oversight- Find Jimmy Hoffa- Guantanamo Bay Closure- Lindsay Lohen Sex Video- Manned Mission To Mars- North Korea Invasion- Oil Close Above $150- Osama Bin Laden Capture- Reality Market Composite- Terror Index- US Draft Reinstatment- US Iraq Progress- US Legalization Of Weed- US Moves Against Cuba 2009- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Dick Cheney Early Exit- Dick Cheney Oversight- George Bush Approval Rating..- Reality Market Composite- US Moves Against Cuba 2009
- Will TechCrunch remain inde..- Apple Product Updates- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Windows 7 Ship Date
George Bush Impeachment Articles Not Introduced (All Stocks | | )
This stock has been paid out and is no longer active. It was paid out on 06/14/08.
Stock Description | Rules
You believe "articles of impeachment" will NOT be introduced for George Bush in the U.S. House. Contract expires when George Bush leaves office.
The reasons offered for seeking Bush's impeachment vary, such as questions about the 2003 invasion of Iraq and the NSA warrantless surveillance controversy. Those who have voiced support for impeachment include some members of the United States Congress, public opinion polls and demonstrations, various other politicians and government officials, scholars, authors, organizations and members of the media. The political affiliation of those calling for impeachment is predominantly from the political left, although some calls have come from members of the political right.
To date, no formal action has been taken by the House Judiciary Committee or the House of Representatives on the impeachment of President Bush.
See also: http://www.afterdowningstreet.org
1. Stocks with the highest prices are most likely to occur.
2. Stocks will payout as they occur or don't.
3. A stock winning will not nullify other stocks so long as they don't conflict.
Sectors and Categories (All)
politics legal (Add)