11/20/17 5:50 PM Markets: Open
- Facebook IPO- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Avian Bird US Confirmation- Chinese Military Action Tai..- Dick Cheney Oversight- Find Jimmy Hoffa- Guantanamo Bay Closure- Lindsay Lohen Sex Video- Manned Mission To Mars- North Korea Invasion- Oil Close Above $150- Osama Bin Laden Capture- Reality Market Composite- Terror Index- US Draft Reinstatment- US Iraq Progress- US Legalization Of Weed- US Moves Against Cuba 2009- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Dick Cheney Early Exit- Dick Cheney Oversight- George Bush Approval Rating..- Reality Market Composite- US Moves Against Cuba 2009
- Will TechCrunch remain inde..- Apple Product Updates- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Windows 7 Ship Date
Barack Obama Democratic Presidential Nominee (All Stocks | | )
This stock has been paid out and is no longer active. It was paid out on 09/01/08.
Stock Description | Rules
Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. (born August 4, 1961) is the junior U.S. Senator from Illinois. He is the only African American currently serving in the U.S. Senate. He rose to prominence while serving in the Illinois State Senate and delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. That November, he was elected to the United States Senate by a landslide victory. During his first year as a U.S. Senator, Obama said he would not run for the presidency in 2008, but in a recent television interview he stated: "I have thought about the possibility" of becoming a presidential candidate.
A contract will settle (expire) at 100 if the individual named in the contract is selected as the Democratic Party's nominee to contest the 2008 Presidential Election.
The contract will settle (expire) at 0 if the individual named in the contract is NOT selected as the Democratic Party's nominee to contest the 2008 Presidential Election.
Expiry will be based on the official, public announcement of the Democratic nominee, as reported in three independent and reliable media sources.
Final expiry of the nominee will be made once the nomination is made official at the party convention. This expiry will be final and any changes to the nominee after expiry, for whatever reason, will not be considered.
In the event of the death of one of the candidates the following steps will be taken:
1. All contracts in the group will be paused and expired at the last closing price set for each contract
2. A new market will be listed for the remaining candidates
Any change to the result ..
Sectors and Categories (All)
politics president democratic democrat standard_markets (Add)