09/24/17 1:01 AM Markets: Open
- Facebook IPO- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Avian Bird US Confirmation- Chinese Military Action Tai..- Dick Cheney Oversight- Find Jimmy Hoffa- Guantanamo Bay Closure- Lindsay Lohen Sex Video- Manned Mission To Mars- North Korea Invasion- Oil Close Above $150- Osama Bin Laden Capture- Reality Market Composite- Terror Index- US Draft Reinstatment- US Iraq Progress- US Legalization Of Weed- US Moves Against Cuba 2009- Virgin Galactic Commercial ..
- Dick Cheney Early Exit- Dick Cheney Oversight- George Bush Approval Rating..- Reality Market Composite- US Moves Against Cuba 2009
- Will TechCrunch remain inde..- Apple Product Updates- Facebook Purchase- iPhone Nano or Equivalent- Reality Market Composite- Viacom Google Lawsuit- Windows 7 Ship Date
Gulf Coast Hurricane (All Stocks | | )
This stock has been paid out and is no longer active. It was paid out on 12/10/07.
Stock Description | Rules
The Gulf Coast region of the United States comprises the coasts of states which border the Gulf of Mexico. The states of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida are known as the Gulf States. The Gulf Coast is sometimes referred to as the "Third Coast."
Note: This does not apply to Hurricanes that hit the east coast of Florida. This stock is for a category 4 hurricane or greater to hit the gulf coast in the next 2 hurricane seasons ending at the end of the 2007 hurricane season accepted to be the end of November. The hurricane must be rated a 4 or greater when the eye of the storm makes land fall.
1. Stocks with the highest prices are most likely to occur.
2. Stocks will payout as they occur or don't.
3. A stock winning will not nullify other stocks so long as they don't conflict.
Sectors and Categories (All)
hurricane natural disaster weather current_events (Add)